Sunday 27 June 2010

Twilight Addicts Monthly Challenge - June

It was Carin's turn to set our monthly challenge and she gave us a lovely selection of sketches to choose from - I chose this one -


We also had to include distressing, stamping and a frame on our layout.  This is what I did and for a change I haven't stuck religously to the sketch.


I stamped around the outside of the cardstock and distressed all the edges with ink, plus I ripped the edges of the patterned paper.  I have framed Jules and Tara with a circle of gems.  I took these photographs at Sarah's Cards retreat back in March.






4 comments:

  1. You use complementary colours to great effect, Karen! I probably would have used something very different, but that bluish background really does make the photos pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby Karen, I still love the stamping around the edge and the gem frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Karen! Love the way you have used the sketch and the boing frame. I am honoured to be on one of your scrapbook pages lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...