Thank you Liz Crafty Educator for this blog award
The rules of the award are that I have to thank the person who gave it to me, tell you 7 things about myself and then pass the award onto five other bloggers.
I would like to pass this on to -
Sy at Karmacraft
Wendy at Scrapbooks and Cookbooks
Lisa at A Little of What You Fancy
Gemma at My Simple Life
Carin at Life, love and scrap
Right now the difficult bit telling you 7 things about myself, hmmmm lets see -
1. I'm obsessed with the band Marillion - but hey you all knew that anyway LOL!!!
2. I love marzipan and icing but hate fruit cake so always share wedding cake and christmas cake with my hubby - he gets the cake and I get the topping.
3. My favourite thing to have for breakfast is cold rhubarb crumble with evaporated milk on.
4. I can eat a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's Baked Alaska icecream in one sitting
5. I can't bear to throw out even the smallest scrap of card and patterned paper as I know that one day it will come in handy for something
6. I'm an owl - I love to stay up until the wee hours and can't bear the thought of getting out of bed before 11am
7. I'm a typical Virgo so on the plus side I am meticulous, reliable, practical and modest it also means that I fuss and worry too much, am overcritical and am a pain in the butt perfectionist.
Thank you Liz once again for the passing the award to me.
Nigel Spots A Modern Antique!
5 hours ago