Sunday 22 August 2010

H - Marillion Album - Part 4

This was a very quick and easy layout to do.  I used a sheet of DCWV Rockstar which was kindly gifted to me by Sy (thanks Sy) and matted my photograph onto Bazill silver mirri card.  I then cut around some of the swirls with a craft knife and tucked the photograph into place.  The chipboard letter is a Brenda Pinnick one with a garish pattern on one side so I turned it over and painted it with silver acrylic paint and then gave it a coat of glossy accents.


H is what the singer Steve Hogarth is known as because there are two Steves in Marillion.  I am planning on doing a layout for each band member and will be taking this album to the convention in Holland next year - you never know I might get lucky and get some of the band members to sign their layouts.

3 comments:

  1. Looks Fantastic :) Sometimes the quick layouts turn into our favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout, love the swirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't have done anything half that good with the paper. I'm glad I gave it to you!! (And H had better autograph it too, it's a masterpiece!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...