Saturday 25 September 2010

ATDML September Sketch

During the retreat last weekend I managed to do some of my own scrapping and did this layout for the September sketch challenge on A Trip Down Memory Lane

This was the layout that I did - Ny Alesund Highlights


And the sketch

I used some of the leftovers from Sarah's Card's April kit - Ava (GCD) and the butterflies were punched with a SU punch.  The edges were punched with a Martha Stewart around the page punch..  These are photographs from the lovely afternoon that we spent in Ny Alesund in the Arctic Circle - it was surprisingly warm considering we were surrounded by snow covered mountains and a glacier.

2 comments:

  1. That looks familiar!! Oh yeah, I was sitting across from you, wasn't I? :) Loving the punch around the page, and the sketch works so well with your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...