Tuesday 28 September 2010

Fundraising

Today I am doing a fundraising coffee morning for Children with Cancer Fund.

Earlier this month I had do some production line cards to fill in the gaps of what I have for sale - I needed extra birthday cards, get well and thinking of you cards.  So I made a stack of similar cards and just stamped different greetings on them.




These butterfly cards have been popular in the past so hopefully I will manage to sell some more today.  The background stamp and the small butterfly stamp are all Stampin' Up, the larger butterfly stamp is an Anna Griffin one and the greetings are a mixture of Hero Arts, Hobby Art and Hot off the Press.

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, good luck today!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great ... hope you raise lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Karen, they are beautiful :) I hope your fund raising goes well at your coffee morning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, especially the way you have stamped over the edge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why they are popular, they are very elegant, I would definitely buy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These really are stunning cards Karen, so elegant and striking, I hope you sold lots, you are so good.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on all the sales!! I do love these cards. You may have done them assembly-line style but they don't look it. I'm sure everyone who gets one will love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...