Friday 22 October 2010

Debden weekend Part 4

As well as chucking in a pile of kits I also took the pack of what I have left of Basic Grey Euphoria and a pack of co-ordinating cardstock.  I love the Basic Grey collection packs but I have banned myself from buying any of the more recent ones as I have so much that I haven't used.

I did these two layouts using Euphoria


Sy had very kindly got a print done of this group shot for everyone who had been last year.  Thankyou very much Sy it was very sweet of you and I got on and used it on the weekend.

This layout will be for my niece Milly's album - I made her an album for her 18th birthday two years ago but left blank pages in it and each Christmas I add a few more layouts to it.  I have a feeling that I will have to get another album for her soon.


These photos are from when her and her best friend Harriet belonged to a local drama group. 

One of the fun things we do whilst away is a page kit swap - each participant makes up a page kit to the value of £5 - it has to contain two sheets of cardstock and two sheets of patterned paper as a minimum and matching embellishments.  We then randomly swap the kits and try to make at least one layout from the kit during the weekend. 

This is what I did with my kit


I used a Technique Tuesday frame template to cut out the cardstock and patterned paper.  My sister's dog Toby goes barmy whenever Richard is around and tries to jump up and lick his face.   We think it is because he likes the Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood aftershave balm that Richard wears.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Karen, love the pearls on the butterflies! Is Toby a Jack Russel? My sisters dog is a Jack Russel and is exactly the same and boy can she squirm her head into any space, she always gets you no matter how well you cover your face lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember the Euphoria LOs-- I must have just had my eyes on my own paper that weekend!! Lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...