Friday 12 November 2010

Happy 40th Birthday Lisa

Lisa runs our little Twilight Addicts social group on UKS and is one of my closest online friends - can't wait till next February when we will finally get to meet up at our group weekend away.  Lisa hasn't had the greatest time healthwise recently so I hope that today lots of good and wonderful things come her way.

This is the little card that I made for her


Yes it is my most favourite stamp of the year - Penny Black Feline Count.  Well what else would I put on a fellow Twilighters card.

Here is a close up of the count -


Isn't he cute?

Hope you have a wonderful day Lisa and I will catch up with you next week.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Karen, I haven't had much time to look at blogs recently but you have been busy! Love all the cards and layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes really cute, lovely card Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for Everything Karen, you helped to make my day so very special

    xxx

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, that is SUCH an adorable card and i can see why he is your favourite. An absolutel cracker..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...