Monday 29 November 2010

Production Line Christmas Cards

When I am getting close to a fundraiser I have to set up a mini production line to get a lot of cards made in a short space of time.

First I stamp out loads of images


Then punch or die cut mats from cardstock


Then watercolour the images and add glitter glue


 Cover card blanks in Christmas papers  


Add stamped topper to card blanks with other embellishments and a stamped greeting and before you know it you have a huge pile of cards to sell
Every year I host an open house Avon party in aid of Children with Cancer Fund and I also sell my cards at the same time.  This is just the Christmas cards that I had for sale, I also had birthday cards and cards for many other occasions.

6 comments:

  1. Goodness Karen, you have been busy. Where do you find the time to do all of these things. Hope the fundraiser goes well for the Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is a lot of cards...good luck for your fundraising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a lot of pretty cards! Good luck with fundraising. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Karen, I am so impressed, You are quite amazing! Good luck with the fund raising, I am sure they will be snapped up!..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Idea and I must do this for the fundraiser I am going to at the end of June :D

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab way of doing it! I get bored easily and don't thing I would have that stamina - I do get into the zone sometimes and use a whole 12 x 12 in a continued session - but then as the piece of paper to use gets smaller, the design changes! Wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...