Friday 5 November 2010

Wedding album Part 2

This was another layout that I did for Scrap Like You Mean It last year but I can't remember what the theme was for that week - it might have been using diecuts.  I used a large Sizzix flower die and a 12" sizzlet decorative border die.  The papers are Papermania and K&Co and the alphabet is Basic Grey.


This is the last layout in the album, the cardstock is DCWV Once Upon a Time and it made this layout very quick and easy to do as all I needed to do was add my photo and a few embellishments.  The scroll is a woodware chipboard one which I coloured with a glitter gel pen and then glazed with Glossy Accents.  The blossoms are Primas and the butterflies are punched using a Woodware and EK Success punches.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Karen! I have the Once upon a time papers and just adore them but can't seem to get myself to use them because I always want to save them for something special lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly wonderful Karen, this looks like it is such a pretty album. Warmest wishes Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...