Wednesday 1 December 2010

Advent Box

A couple of Christmases ago I followed the instructions on the Bubbly Funk blog to make a gorgeous Advent box designed by Tracie Hudson.  It now comes out each December and I fill it with little sweets for a daily treat in the run up to Christmas.



This year is no exception -  it has already been filled with Cadburys Dairy Milk Miniatures and Twilight mint chocolates.  Now I just need to hope that Richard doesn't realise that the drawers contain chocolates LOL and then I can eat them all myself

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karen. Good luck with the choccies

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it, thats gorgeous Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm so glad I saw this... its amazing too

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...