Wednesday 22 December 2010

Happy Anniversary Lucinda and Jason

Hope you have a really lovely day and that Jason is feeling a bit better now.

I have already shared the card that I made for their anniversary here.  So this is the card that I made for them last year - my very first easel card.


This was one of my fave stamps from Penny Black last year and with an anniversary just before Christmas I can always use one of the cute christmas couple stamps for their card.


The papers used are one of the Basic Grey Christmas ranges but cannot remember which and the mats were cut with nesties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...