Thursday 30 December 2010

Journal Your Christmas Day 30 - 2009

For Day 30 I looked back over 2009 for a review of the year


I made a vellum pocket for the page and filled it with 12 small photographs about key events from the year


Highlights of the year had included monthly crops at Cardinal Colours, a family narrowboat holiday on the Kennet & Avon canal, a weekend in a log cabin on a farm in Hereford, an Arctic circle cruise, a spa break at Champneys, a weekend of scrapbooking at Debden House and a blissful week cruising with my parents on the Mon' & Brec' canal.

2 comments:

  1. well this is a great idea to keep in track what is happening in a year :)
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea for a photo a day for the year :) And I see you have my mug in there too :) lol Love the page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...