Wednesday 19 January 2011

Going Buggy Blog Party

Enfys at Going Buggy has been having a week long blog party and the challenge on the first day was to make a card with a bug on it. 

This is what I did using one of my favourite Penny Black hedgie stamps from T for transparent set 'Bubbly'.  (This was my first ever Penny Black purchase and the start of the addiction that I am now struck with LOL!)


As I am on a mission to use up leftovers from kits and classes, I used these papers from a class from Sarah's Card's retreat last year - I think they are Bella Boulevard.  The sentiment stamp is Stampin' Up and the cardstock came from my scraps bag.  The flower punch is Stampin' Up and the foliage is a Nellie Snellen punch.

I had enough of the blue paper left over to cover a small square card so whilst I was at it I did this card at the same time


The sentiment stamps are Personnel Impressions and I used a Stampin Up label punch and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

5 comments:

  1. Both the cards are gorgeous Karen, thank you so much for coming and joining my party! Good luck with the voting
    big hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! :) I'm sorry I haven't been around commenting but I'm playing catch-up now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are adorable cards Karen.
    Did chuckle at your previous post you look fab in your dalmation accessories and posh cleaning gloves.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...