Friday 21 January 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 134

The challenge this week on PBSC was to select four items from the card buffet below


I chose patterned paper, 3 gems, 3 buttons and twine.  I will give this card to my Dad for his birthday next month as he is a great lover of crosswords.  I can see me using this stamp which is a recent purchase a lot this year for male birthdays.


If you are wondering where the 3rd gem is, I have used a tiny crystal for the dot of the i in the Happy Birthday sentiment.

A close up of the image


Supplies used

Stamp - Penny Black Hedge-word
Patterned paper - Doodlebug, MAMBI
Stamped sentiments - Personal impressions, Hero Arts
Buttons and twine from stash
Black self adhesive pearls
Clear self adhesive gemstone - Papermania
Large and small labels nesties
Stampin' Up punches

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen

    fabulous card and great pb image, thanks for joining us at PBSC

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card karen....perfect for male cards...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! love this scene!i bought this stamp long time a go still dont know what to do with it :P. BUT Your card soo cute..i love the neutral colour in here! plus......love the nestie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...