Monday 21 February 2011

Bedtime Stories

I have decided to do Shimelle's new monthly free class 4 x 6 photo love and this is the layout that I have done based on the first month's class.


I am trying to scrap more of my older photographs as well as recent stuff so found this photo from 1995.  I used Sarah's Cards May 2010 kit - Fancy Pants 'Roadshow', a sheet of MM noteworthy for the journalling, assorted blossoms and bling/pearls from my stash and the alpha is Echo Park 'Life is Good'.

There is still time to do the first class as the next class does not go live until 28th February.

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous LO Karen, I love the pink and mint colours, they are really pretty as are the flower clusters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Karen - love the flowers too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely memory to scrap karen and a really pretty page for it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - all the blossoms look gorgeous scattered across x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...