Sunday 13 February 2011

Cute teddy stamps

I recently took part in a blog hop organised by Penny Black @Allsorts, it was great fun with lots of inspiration on the way round all the blogs and then a few days later I got the news that I had won some stamps.






So I am now the owner of this sweet little teddy and a gorgeous sentiment to go with him.  Also included was a lovely little card from Brenda.    Thankyou Penny Black @Allsorts, I can't wait to get this little teddy all inky and make some cards with him.

6 comments:

  1. Well done Karen the teddy is so cute and the sentiment is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is that! Well done Karen :) I look forward to seeing what super cards you make.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your win Karen and a lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Karen and what a cute little teddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment that comes with the teddy-- that's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...