Monday 27 June 2011

A girl and her dog - ATDML scraplift challenge

The last challenge for the ATDML cybercrop was a scraplift challenge and you had to choose a layout from the June Gallery to scraplift.  I chose this layout by Suzanne Torr and I also combined it with this week's challenge on UKS (criteria was - animals, lots of embellishments, use blue and to have a concentrated area on the layout).

I have very few photographs of animals but remembered that I had these photographs of my little sis' with her baby Toby.


I used Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice papers and lots of Martha Stewart punches.  The alphabet stickers are Pink Paislee and Adornit.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...