Tuesday 30 August 2011

Shock, Horror!!!! Non-cute Christmas cards!!!!

Yes sometimes I do something other than cute LOL!!  I must admit more traditional Christmas cards are not my favourites to make, I much prefer to use all the lovely cute Penny Black Christmas stamps.

Here are some non-cute cards that I made in June.





The multi image of Santa is a Crafty Individuals stamp and the large Santa with snowflake beard is a Blue Moon stamp.  All the patterned paper is from a Papermania Christmas pack except for the last card which is DCWV.

Don't worry I will be back to making more cute cards but I do have to do the odd traditional card for those friends and family that are not fond of cute.

3 comments:

  1. It is great to be versatile, and to be able to cater for different tastes! You've used those stamps and paired them with the particular papers very effectively, Karen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying again to leave a comment.... the black and white one is my fave (yes I do recognise it from last year LOL) the others are really nice too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...