Thursday 6 October 2011

It sweeps as it beats as it cleans

The weekly challenge on UK Scrappers a couple of weeks ago was to use an advertising slogan on the layout, have two photographs and use the colour turquoise.

I decided to look at advertising slogans first to see if any of them triggered some inspiration - when I found the old Hoover slogan - 'It sweeps as it beats as it cleans' I remembered these two photographs that I had of my eldest nephew with the toy hoover that I bought him for Christmas. 

I used a really old Sarah's Cards kit as it had lovely bright turquoise cardstock and some very vibrant Crate papers in it.


The title was punched using Martha Stewart alphabet punches and the photo anchors are an EK Success punch.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Wow I remember those papers, I really need to get around to using some of my old papers as some of them are ancient!! Actually to be honest I don't think I have bought any new papers in the last year as I just have so many coming in from Bo Bunny so they are all old! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great LO Karen and a fab take on the weekly challenge. I love the vibrant colours, they co-ordinate perfectly with the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hoover looks like it's plugged in!!!! LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...