Monday 24 October 2011

Sketch challenges at Cardinal Colours retreat

There were various different challenges to take part in over the weekend, including two lovely sketches.  I had packed some spare photographs for the weekend and one of my Sarah's Cards monthly kits and these are the two layouts that I did - sadly I have lost the sheet that had the sketches on it so can't show you what the sketches were like.

For both layouts I used the July kit - Pebbles Inc 'Happy Go Lucky'.   The first layout used some old photographs from 1992, it was my sister's birthday and I had got her a pink piggy cake from M&S but her little girl thought the cake was for her.  The title was punched using Martha Stewart alphabet punches.


The second layout uses a group photo plus individual shots of all the ladies who attended our crafty weekend at Debden in 2009, thankyou Wendy for letting me pinch the title from one of your layouts from that weekend.


I used the same kit for this layout and two different alphas that were leftovers from class kits.

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely pages Karen :), love how you have incorporated so many photos too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Karen, lovely layouts, like both titles on the layouts, nice retreat photo of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous LO's, I especially love the colour combinations and those pretty butterflies. Fab photos to use as well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...