Wednesday 19 October 2011

Terrible Trio - October Scrapology challenge

The challenge this month on the Scrapology blog is B for borders and as always there is a lovely sketch to use for the challenge. 


I did the July layout for my Document 2011 album and used Sarah's Cards Ltd July kit - Pebbles Inc 'Happy Go Lucky'. 







Me with my two best friends - Carol and my mum - we are often known as the Terrible Trio (or the 3 wise monkeys) as we are always getting up to mischief when we are together.  The flowers are punched using the EK Success retro flower punch.  The swirls are cut with a Sizzlet 12" border die and the title is Sizzix Naturally Serif.  The paper butterfly is from Sarah's Cards and the doiley from Ribbon Box.

I used some of the leftovers from the kit to do the other July page for Document 2011


Events from July included our 16th wedding anniversary, taking Mum to see Blood Brothers, seeing the last Harry Potter and getting some lovely flowers from my FIL.

The challenge closes on 5th November so there is plenty of time to join in.

I have just realised that I haven't shared any of my Document 2011 layouts apart from February and July so I must get on and photograph those to share here.

7 comments:

  1. What a cracking layout Karen, such pretty colours together and that photo is just lovely! Thank you for joining in the challenge again this month, Good Luck :). xxx
    warmest wishes
    Anita..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Karen and so lovely to see your Document 2011. It's looking good - can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just trying to catch up with the Dizzy blogs this evening. So much has happened since I lost dropped in to them all. I don't know how you girls manage to keep up with it all and do other things besides. You must all be very organised. Loving this latest LO, lots to see and lots of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea to document your year in scrapbooking. Lovely layout Karen, looks like you are having a good time when the photo was taken.
    Thanks for joining in with the challenge, and linking to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Karen, I love how the red pops off the page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab layout Karen, lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining in this month, good luck.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty fresh colours, Karen! Love your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...