Friday 7 October 2011

This little piggy ...........

........dressed up as Father Christmas!!!!

This week's challenge over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge is Down on the Farm so an ideal excuse to get one of my new Penny Black stamps inky (yes I know that I have too many PB stamps and don't really need anymore but they are just so cute I can never resist!!!).  Last year my cow and sheep Christmas cards went down really well so I wanted a new farm animal this year and this piggy was just perfect.




The patterned papers used are Hot off the Press and the sentiments are HOTP and Personal Impressions.  The holly was punched with a woodware punch.

The images were watercoloured with Derwent watercolour pencils, glittered with Crystal stickles and the small holly berries are Ruby Red liquid pearls.

5 comments:

  1. Awww...these are so sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Karen and such a cute Christmas stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, these are really piggin cute Karen..xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...