Friday 18 November 2011

Getting ready for Journal Your Christmas

I had a year off last year from taking part in Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas.  Last weekend Shimelle did some Christmas challenges and one of them was to prepare your journal.  Last time I did a 6x6 album, this time I am incorporating JYC into my Document 2011 album - so each day will be a 6x4 pocket in that album apart from the 25th and 26th which will each get a 12x12 layout.  I treated myself back in the summer to a pack of Websters Pages Sweet Treats papers with sticker sheets and matching alphabet stickers.  At my last crop I matched the papers up to plain cardstock and have found some matching thickers in my stash.



I will save cutting my paper and cardstock up until the project gets underway, but I have made a title page to separate the Journal Your Christmas pages from the rest of my Document 2011.

I used the vellum sheet that was included in the pack of papers, distressed the edges and then handstitched it to kraft cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful PP's and CS that you have chosen for your Christmas project Karen. I love the cover, its gorgeous, especially stitching on the vellum, it looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...