Monday 14 November 2011

Patterned Paper Christmas Card

Another project for Shimelle's Christmas crafting blog event was to make something using a design cut from patterned paper.

I made a Christmas card using the Basic Grey Jovial range - I had a pile of scraps left from some Christmas layouts.

I cut out the bauble/foliage for each corner and then layered up the bottom left corner with an extra bauble for more dimension.  The cut out images were lightly glittered with Stardust and Eucalyptus Stickles.



The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set and I embossed it in gold on a Nestability mat.

2 comments:

  1. Thats beautiful Karen! I LOVE your intricate cutting and the glittering. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful, I especially love how you have cut out the bauble & foliage to add dimension, it is really effective. A really gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...