Friday 25 November 2011

Shimelle's 6x4 love - October

Just done the October page for this month's challenge and that means using 10 photographs.  I did mine as a double page layout instead of the back to back layout that Shimelle did and I used (like I did for previous months) photographs from my recent cruise to Greenland and Iceland.  I have enjoyed doing these layouts using loads of photographs, as it means I can use more of my holiday photographs rather than just selecting a few good ones.

I used Sarah's Cards May kit - MME Stella & Rose (Mabel) - I have loved this kit and just have scraps left now.


The photos are from a little wander around Reykjavik that I did with my parents on our free day there.

The left hand side -


The right hand side -


The title was done using AC thickers - they were white but I coloured them with Promarkers to match the layout better.  I also coloured the clear gemstones on the punched butterflies with Promarkers too.

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous DLO Karen and a beautiful selection of photo's from your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful Karen. Love the way you have adapted the lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, visiting from Shimelle's site. Love your layout. That many photos can be tricky. Well done! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...