Saturday 3 December 2011

Anita's September Class - butterfly beauties

Sadly I didn't make it to Anita's class in September so did the class layout at my own leisure.  I used a photograph of my dear niece Milly with her friend Harriet at their prom.


I'm afraid that I didn't take any notice of what brand the patterned paper is.  The butterflies are a download from swirlydoos and after cutting them out I glittered them with Rock Crystal stickles.  (I have loads left over which I will put on some cards at some point).  The swirls around the edge of the patterned paper were stamped and then embossed with a deep pink embossing powder.  The title is done with Papermania alphabet stickers.

3 comments:

  1. I am so pleased you got chance to do this page Karen and I like your take on it. What a super photo too, the girls look fabulous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Karen, I love the embossed swirly stamps!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...