Sunday 11 December 2011

Copying a layout

Sometime last year I made this layout


The photographs are of my two cousins (one of them is my god-daughter) and when Elaine saw it on Facebook she said it would look good on her wall so I offered to make a copy of the layout for her.  First I had to source the paper (think it is October Afternoon) as I had had it in a Sarah's Cards kit, but my Dizzy Dot team-mate Jules came to the rescue.

I then decided it would be better to make it as a canvas as it was to go on the wall and finally I got round to making it.


I've added more flowers than the original had and some butterflies too - I will be delivering it at the weekend, I hope she likes it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love this Karen, its fabulous! Im sure it will be very well received.

    Dee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will certainly be well loved

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great LO both on CS and on the canvas, they are both really beautiful :) I am sure it will be very well received and treasured always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I could help out with the paper :) The canvas looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...