Tuesday 13 December 2011

Last mad rush with Christmas cards

I feel like I have been making Christmas cards all year - and to be honest I have as they have sold very well again at my two fundraisers.  So when I did a final count up the other day I was still 16 cards short, luckily I was spending the Saturday with two crafty friends so I got stuck in and got a big pile of cards made -sorry this post is a wee bit photo heavy















For speed I kept them all fairly simple and not too layered as most of them will have to go in the post.

6 comments:

  1. Lol who would have thought you would be short of Christmas cards when you have been making them all year! They are all lovely but I especially like the ones in the second and third pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Karen it looks like you have been really busy with your Christmas cards! They are all lovely, a really gorgeous selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how many cards do you send! lol. Loved mine thanks love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More super cards Karen, you have been soooo productive again this year..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW,Karen they are all beautiful cards, you have been a busy bee, a fantastic selection thanks for sharing, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...