Friday 3 February 2012

Butterfly Thinking of You

Nat's week 4 of the 52 card challenge was to use this lovely sketch


I have just been given an order to make some sympathy cards, plus I needed one to send as well so used the sketch as I was struggling with inspiration.



Supplies used 

Papermania paper pad
Martha Stewart doily lace punch
Kanban lace stamp
Kanban die cuts
Personal Impressions sentiment stamps
Stampin' Up oval punches
Butterflies downloaded from Swirlydoos - coated in Rock Crystal Stickles
Doilies from Sarah's Cards

This last card I did for this month's card challenge on Going Buggy which was to use grey, red and white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...