Monday 23 April 2012

Twenty One

This month the challenge on the Sarah's Cards blog is a sketch challenge.


I used the December Sarah's Cards kit - Webster's Pages 'All About Me' and a lovely photograph of my dear niece on the cruise that she went on to celebrate her 21st birthday.


I coloured the doiley with Pumice Stone distress ink and the thickers were coloured with an Umber Promarker as they were a bit too light for the layout.  The punched butterfly strip and top butterfly are Martha Stewart punches and the large butterfly is a Spellbinder die.

You still have time to enter the challenge as it doesn't close until 30th April.

15 comments:

  1. I saw this earlier on Facebook, I think it's fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the doily on this! lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, love all the butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Karen, I love the blue and gray together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab Karen - the colours are gorgeous together x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous LO and a fab take on the sketch Karen. I love the colours, they are beautiful :)

    Hugs, Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout Karen, I love the colours you've used and a great use of a doily too. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this month.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful colours and photo :) love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, just beautiful Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Karen - love how you coloured the doily to suit your page :) Thanks for joining in the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable. I love the blue against the grey. Thank you for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the butterfly. Thanks for joining in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I spy an old kit! :) Love all the lacy touches to the page - very elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very elegant looking LO. Thank you for playing along with our challenge over at Sarah's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colour combo, fab :)

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...