Wednesday 9 May 2012

My monthly make for April

 
I am a bit late posting this but got a wee bit behind with things as we went away at the end of April.  I am still taking part in The Felt Fairy's Monthly Make Challenge

My monthly make for April was a little cross stitched teddy bear picture for one of our Dutch friends' niece who had a little baby girl last August.

This fairy teddy is a favourite of mine and I have stitched it several times in the past.


I also made a little basket to hold some baby goodies




4 comments:

  1. What an adorable stitched teddy, it is so cute Karen and I love the basket you made as a special gift, what a lovely idea. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross stitched teddy is so adorable and I love the basket you made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Karen, what a special gift to give, your work is always so neat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...