Wednesday 20 June 2012

Nature Will Find A Way

I haven't done a UKS weekly challenge in ages but when I saw last week's challenge I knew I had the perfect papers and photographs for it.

The challenge criteria was - 3 or more photographs, a colour combo of greens, lilacs and purple and a theme of outdoors or nature photos.

This is my layout using Basic Grey Wisteria


These lovely flowers were photographed by my Dad at Qaqortoq, Greenland - despite the long harsh Arctic winters and very short summers, the place was abundant with wild flowers and apparently five types of orchid grow here - it is amazing what nature can do!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers in the photos Karen. The butterflies are the perfect finishing touch. I loved the colour scheme too, but didn't have time to do the challenge.
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty flowers Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...