Friday 27 July 2012

Bikini Cow Birthday

The challenge this month at Penny Black Saturday Challenge is Summertime.  I have the perfect stamp for this - a cow in a bikini and it makes a nice funny card for men.


Supplies -

Penny Black 'Cheers'
Stampin' Up punches
Maisy Mo black rub ons
Paper - from stash and has no brand name on it
Sentiment - personal impressions
Self adhesive gems from Sarah's Cards
Coloured with Promarkers


I am also entering the card into these challenges -

Going Buggy - Under the Weather
J & C Creations Challenge blog - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. adorable fun card karen...definitely put a smile on my face this morning...thanks for joining in the monthly challenge over at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card I love that funky image. Thanks for entering it in the Going Buggy challenge and good luck
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...