Friday 31 August 2012

52 cards catch up

I have been playing a bit of catch up with Natalie's 52 cards challenge - here are some that I did over the weekend -

Week 24 - peach, layers and flowers


Penny Black T for transparent
Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp
EK Success flower and corner punches
Paper from scraps bag

Week 27 - pale blue, grey and white/ivory


Penny Black T for transparent set
EK Success butterfly punch
Personal Impressions sentiment
Stampin' Up oval punches
Paper - Papermania


Week 29 - light green, glitter and felt


Penny Black - Royal Mail
Penny Black - sentiment stamp
Stampin' Up punch
Paper - Papermania
Cuttlebug snowflake die
Felt snowflake


1 comment:

  1. Very cute cards, love the grey one as I love blue and grey together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...