Saturday 6 October 2012

A Saturday Silly - Blogtoberfest#6

Yesterday a friend on Facebook had linked to this product on Amazon.com, now I know you can get razors for her, shaving foam for her and all manner of things for her but I have never seen pens for her!!!!


Now these would be useless for me, my manual dexterity can be quite bad at times so I need a nice chunky pen and I often have to add a pen grip as well to make them chunky enough for me to hold, but I took a look thinking that they may write with pink or purple ink - I loves pink and purple ink!!!!!!

And that was it I was drawn into reading the reviews of the product - oh dear that was a good chunk of my morning gone. 

"Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I'm swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It's comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I've begun using these pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable. It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I'm writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson's last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I'm positively giddy. Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with."

Where has this pen been all my life???"


"I love BIC Cristal for Her! The delicate shape and pretty pastel colors make it perfect for writing recipe cards, checks to my psychologist (I'm seeing him for a case of the hysterics), and tracking my monthly cycle. Obviously, I don't use it for vulgar endeavors like math or filling out a voter application, but BIC Cristal for Her is a lovely little writing utensil all the same. Ask your husband for some extra pocket money so you can buy one today! "


"Sister girlfriends, I was so excited about these pens until I tried opening the package. I darn near had a breakdown struggling with that thick cardboard and plastic! I would have used scissors, but I lost my only female pair (you know, the ones that cut cute zigzags), and I couldn't figure out how to work my husband's.

What's the point in making pens for women if it takes a brawny set of man hands to open the package?

I learned the hard way that the following are ineffective ways of opening the package:

-- stomping on it with my stiletto
-- melting the plastic with a curling iron
-- loosening it with baking grease
-- shaking it while crying uncontrollably

Learn from my mistakes, ladies!"


So if you have a spare hour to waste today then take a look at the product reviews - I can guarantee they will make you smile xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh thanks for sharing...I do enjoy silliness like this and don't mind spending an hour or so...if I end up smiling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...