Monday 1 October 2012

Blogtoberfest!!!!!!

 

Blogtoberfest has come at just the right time for me.  Usually I am very good at updating my blog two to three times a week,  but recently due to getting ready for my fundraisers' things have not always gone to plan and the last thing on my mind has been blogging.  So this kick up my blogging bum is just what I need and hopefully I will manage to post something everyday.  It may not always be something crafty, but I am sure I can come up with something daily as I have a backlog of stuff to share here.

Thank you Fiona for sharing about Blogtoberfest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...