Monday 8 October 2012

Post it note pad holders - Blogtoberfest #8

I always try to keep a small stock of these are they are pretty popular at my fundraisers and they also make useful mini gifts.

They are very simple to make and a useful way of using up scraps of patterned paper and cardstock.




I sold virtually all of these at my last fundraiser so I had better get on and make some more for my next one!!

There are loads of tutorials out there for making post it note pad holders - this one comes closest to how I make mine.

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely Karen, especially like the purple one! I am not surprised they sell well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those are so cute! might give it a go if i ever have time lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...