Wednesday 17 October 2012

Thinking of you cards - Blogtoberfest #17

These are the cards that I hate making the most but sadly they are one of my best sellers,  I tend to use the sentiment Thinking of You as it does make the card more versatile and could be used for other occasions other than as a sympathy card.

These are some of the ones that I made for my last fundraiser and they all sold.







Stamped butterflies - Hero Arts
Stamped backgrounds - Kanban
Patterned paper - Papermania
Butterflies - printed from Swirlydoos and coated with rock crystal Stickles
Sentiments - Personal Impressions
Stampin' Up punches

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...