Friday 5 October 2012

Too Cute to Spook - Blogtoberfest #5

The September Scrapology challenge was H is for hexagons and featured this sketch


As soon as I saw the sketch and theme I knew I wanted to try this technique out that I had seen on Sarah's Cards' blog and used a hexagon mask as a stencil.  I drew round the hexagon shapes and then removed all the hexagons using a craft knife.


Most of the papers used are Bella Blvd Too Cute to Spook and I used part of the bottom strip with the paper range name on it for my triple flag at the bottom of the page.  I used an EK Success star border punch to make my confetti.  The title was cut using Sizzix 'Santa's Workshop' die. 

A close up of the handcutting


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page! I love your hexagons and confetti details and clever use of the title strip. Great fun photo too. karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout karen, fab use of hexagons :)
    Thanks for joining in this month, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun - a brilliant photo and great theme Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Karen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...