Thursday, 29 November 2012

Winter Wedding Anniversary

Another card for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is Cute Christmas.  I have used a lovely stamp of dancing snow people and made it into an anniversary card for a couple who celebrate their anniversary just before Christmas.

I think the snow couple are just perfect for a December wedding anniversary!!  The stamped sentiment is by Stamps Away and the printed sentiment is from Pink Petticoat.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the snowflakes using silver vellum.  The lovely ribbon was rescued from a box of chocolates, I wish I could tie lovely neat bows like that.  The white cardstock mat was embossed using the snow flurry embossing folder by Cuttlebug.


  1. Oh this is adorable and so cute.

  2. Totally adorable for its intended occasion! thanks for joining in with this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    pauline x


Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...