Tuesday 11 December 2012

11 on the 11th

I completely forgot that it was the 10th of the month yesterday and so missed doing a blog post for Shimelle's 10 on the 10th, so I am going to do 11 on the 11th.

I was scratching my head what to do and then I remembered this blog post by my friend Jessie where she set her iPod to shuffle and listed the first ten songs - so here are my 11 shuffled songs!!

1.  Marillion - Heart of Lothian (Misplaced Childhood)



2.  Marillion - Ocean Cloud (Marbles)



3.  Muse - Hysteria



4.  Manic Street Preachers - Everything Must Go



5.  Paramore - Decode



6.  Muse - Blackout



7.  Linkin Park - Leave Out All the Rest




8.  Marillion - Garden Party (Script for a Jester's Tear)




9.  Evanescence - Bring Me to Life




10.  Marillion - The King of Sunset Town (Season's End)



11.  The Reasoning - Dark Angel


1 comment:

  1. For a minute there I thought it was going to be 11 Marillion songs!! Loving the Muse tracks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...