Monday 24 December 2012

Favourite Five Christmas Cards

It is that time of the year when I post my favourite five Christmas cards of 2012 and link them up to Debby's Favourite Five blog post.





So here are my cards - it was so difficult to choose favourites but I must admit I have found it very hard to actually send some of these cards out.  Two of them I couldn't part with so have put them back in my box for next year LOL!!





Not strictly a Christmas card but for a wedding anniversary that is just before Christmas, so I am sure it does count LOL!!



(Debby if you happen to see this post could you please link it to your blog as I won't have any internet access when this challenge is live - thanks x)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...