Thursday 10 January 2013

10 on the 10th

Time to join in with Shimelle's 10 on the 10th and a good way to kick off the new year is to look at 10 things that I have to look forward to in 2013.

A weekend away in Hereford with some of the mad Twilight Addicts from UKS


Seeing Miss Saigon in Brighton - I managed to see this in the West End before it finished it's run there and have been waiting a long time to see it again.  I will need plenty of tissues - I wept buckets the last time I saw it.



 

 Marillion convention in Port Zelande in March - three fabulous nights with my most favourite band ever,plus time spent with some of my wonderful Facebook friends.  Also we hope to stay on afterwards for a short holiday catching up with friends in Nijmegen.



Cardinal Colours scrapbooking weekend in Eastbourne- details here



Marillion convention part 2 - this time in the UK at Wolverhampton in April - another 3 most wonderful nights of music and more time spent with other great fans



Pendragon in May at Leamington Assembly - my next favourite band after Marillion



Mr P's 50th birthday in June - I'm planning a big family meal out and hopefully some other surprises too.



A week at Champneys in August with some of my bestest friends and this time my Mum gets to join us too - we usually do a four night stay and that never feels enough so we are doing 6 nights this time for some extra pampering.




My parent's Golden Wedding Anniversary in September - they only want very low key family celebrations but have suggested that we go to the Channel Islands for a holiday afterwards.  I have never been to Guernsey or any of the smaller islands so we will base ourselves on Guernsey and hopefully get to Sark, Herm and Alderney.



Christmas at home this year!!  As much as I enjoyed being away on our cruise and it was lovely to be released from all the baking duties, the cooking and the cleaning, I did miss seeing family over that period and all my home comforts!!


So a lot of lovely things to look forward to in 2013!!



4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely year ahead Karen. Looking forward to seeing you at Meadow Barn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have an amazing year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great year!! I hope you are feeling a little better, if not completely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a wonderful year ahead Karen! Hmmmm I wonder which of those things you are looking forward to the most....... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...