Friday 25 January 2013

Happy 21st

I used the Sketchy Scrappers November sketch for this final layout of 2012 for my niece's album.


Using Crate Paper 'Random' and a bit of Basic Grey 'Junebug', I made this layout with a photo of her with my parents on her 21st birthday which she spent on a cruise to the Canaries.  On her birthday all the waiters sang Happy Birthday to her and she was given a lovely birthday cake.


I have just started getting back in the swing of crafting again so hopefully I will soon have some new stuff to show here.  I have started doing Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party again after only managing the first two classes last year, so fingers crossed I will have better sticking power this time, I've almost finished class 3 and I am hoping this weekend to catch up with the 52 card challenge - I am 4 weeks behind at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. Great layout :) Good luck catching up on your projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the catch up Karen, you CAN do it :). Lovely layout, she must be so very thrilled with her album xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely your getting your crafting bug back :) and what a lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're back up and crafting. Me too! I have done exactly one PPP layout so far, but I live in hope!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...