Wednesday 30 January 2013

Have a Sweet Christmas

You may have noticed if you are a regular reader of my blog that I have a bit of a thing about Penny Black stamps, but before my love affair with all things Penny Black I was rather fond of the Magnolia Tilda images.  Sadly these cuties rarely see the light of day now but The Ribbon Girl blog have a new monthly challenge to use Magnolias, which will see me hopefully dust off these stamps and get using them again.

This month's challenge is to use ribbons or lace on your card.  I combined this challenge with the 52 week card challenge which was a colour choice challenge using this picture for inspiration. 


This is my Christmas card for week 3.

 I think this is my favourite Tilda stamp - as she can be used for Christmas or other occasions.  The sentiment is Penny Black and the papers are from Craft Creations.  I coloured the image using Promarkers and glittered her wings using Icicle Stickles.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karen - glad your old Tilda stamps are back in use - your card is lovely and thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...