Thursday 31 January 2013

Welcome Baby

Week 1 of the 52 cards challenge is make a card featuring something new - either use new stash or tools, or a card for a new baby or home etc.

I went with making some new baby cards -



I have no idea what any of the papers are as they are all from my scraps box.  The stamp is Penny Black and the sentiments are Personal Impressions.  Punches used are SU scalloped border and an EK Success Star border punch.  I'm not sure what brand the little butterfly punch is as I bought it second hand but it might be Woodware.

Tomorrow I will share the Christmas cards I made for this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Karen and i love that stamp it is soo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute - thanks for the reminder, I need to make a couple of baby cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards indeed! Well done Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...