Monday 4 February 2013

Clean and Simple - Frogs and Christmas!!

The theme for week 2 of the 52 cards challenge is Clean and Simple.

I don't find these cards easy to make and have found the easiest thing to do is to stamp directly onto the card and make it a one layer card.

I'm on a mission this year to use stamps that I haven't got inky yet or have rarely used.  I got this sweet frog from Penny Black end of last year so it was my first choice for this card.  The sentiment is also from Penny Black and I coloured the images with Promarkers.



I then made two cards for the Christmas challenge using another Penny Black stamp from T for Transparent set 'Christmas Friends'.



I added a little bit of Icicle Stickles for a bit of sparkle.

2 comments:

  1. I love hedgehogs! Love the cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are some of my favs. You've got great style and I love how you use your promarkers - could you give tips please soon on how you use them. I think I'm too heavy handed with my promarkers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...