Wednesday 6 February 2013

Happy Birthday Dear Dad!!!!!

It is my wonderful Dad's birthday today and this is the card that I have made for him using one of my new Penny Black stamps.


I managed to ink the stamp leaving the number plate blank as that reads UK2012 and I handwrote with a black fine writer UR GR8.  The papers and cardstock are all from Stampin' Up and the leftovers in a class kit.  The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly and the stars were punched with a Woodware punch.

I coloured the image with Promarkers.


I will be seeing him this evening - I do hope he likes his card.


5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Karen' dad :) enjoy your lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen, I am sure he will love it and that is some skillful inking leaving the number plate plain! Fab photo, your dad looks so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I am sure he'll love it, hope he has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you altered the umber plate, very clever. I'm sure your Dad will love it.
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your cards is absolutely brilliant karen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...