Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day Mr P!!!!!

As always I have made a card for Mr P.  This year I used a digi-stamp from Digistamp Boutique called Louie Love.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and the tickets are stamps and punch from Stampin' Up.  The 'I love you' sentiment is by Penny Black.  The lovely heart paper is from Craft Creations and the heart gemstones are Papermania.


I am entering this card into the Crafty Creations Challenges weekly challenge which this week is Love and/or Hearts

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen and your colouring is totally amazing, just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and you really are a pro with the markers! I have treated myself to those ticket stamps this month :o)
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! and as the others say, you are good with the Pro markers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work as always Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Karen - this is truly stunning!..thanks for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition... Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...