Saturday 16 February 2013

Pretty Paper Party (Prompt 3) - Part 4

And some more layouts made with the paper that I chopped up here.

bLOOming lovely


 Another page where I have tried to include lots of journalling. On our Lancaster canal trip in 2011 we stopped off at a garden centre that had been recommended to us at Barton Grange.  We didn't know what we were going to find there but we had been told that we must go and take a peek at the gent's toilets.  These beautiful floral urinals were what were in the toilets LOL - I am sure my Dad is a closet scrapbooker as he straight away started taking photographs even though men were still in there using the facilities.

Mine's a Pint


 Mum and Richard demonstrating how to pull pints in the replica pub at the Arnhem Open Air Museum.

I used my new Stampin' Up butterfly punch on both layouts - can you tell that I got this for Christmas and it is my fave punch at the moment!!


4 comments:

  1. Two more great pages Karen. I've been to that garden centre but I never knew about the urinals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful urinals! I wouldn't mind having those in the house (or garden) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen, you have been busy! Both fab layouts, but I just LOVE that bLOOming lovely one and what a great title it has too. They are amazing aren't they.....wonder how many other centres have them...if any lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great toilets!!! :) I wonder if they smell as good as they look.... blech!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...